See the video below on how to export a chart from the European Health Information Gateway and use it in a PowerPoint presentation. Note: Russian subtitles are available for the video.
1. Open the HFA explorer https://gateway.euro.who.in/hfa-explorer/
2. Select an indicator:
a. Expand Select indicators.
b. Click on the magnifying glass to open the search box.
c. Start typing the indicator title or part of the title.
d. Click on the indicator title.
3. Change the visualization to a line chart, by clicking on the line chart icon.
4. To add a country to the line chart, expand Select countries and select a country.
5. To export the graph
a. Click the download icon
b. Select the file format (PNG or JPEG).
c. Set the image size
d. Click the Export button
6. Insert the exported chart as a Picture in PowerPoint.
7. You can adjust the chart in PowerPoint by resizing, adding text and visual cues, and much more.