Indicator full name: % of population with secondary education only aged 25+ years
- Country (COUNTRY)
- Supranational group of countries (COUNTRY_GRP)
- Sex (SEX)
- Year of measure (YEAR)
Years data is available: 1951—2018
Last updated: 06 September 2020
- WHO European Region
- Members of the European Union
- Members of the EU before May 2004 (EU15)
- Members of the EU after May 2004 (EU13)
- South-eastern Europe Health Network members (SEEHN)
- Nordic countries
- Small countries
The following abbreviations are used in the indicator titles:
Indicator code: E150505.T
Highest level of education attained corresponding to secondary education (lower or higher level).
Main data source: UNESCO Institute for Statistics.
For some countries, data received directly from national counterparts.