Indicator full name: % of population with primary education only aged 25+ years
- Country/Area (COUNTRY/AREA)
- Supranational group of countries (COUNTRY_GRP)
- Sex (SEX)
- Year of measure (YEAR)
Years data is available: 1950—2018
Last updated: 31 August 2022
- Members of the EU before Feb 2020
- Commonwealth of Independent States
- Central Asian Republics Information Network members (CARINFONET)
- Small countries
- Western Balkans
The following abbreviations are used in the indicator titles:
Indicator code: E150504.T
Highest level of education attained corresponding to primary, incomplete primary or no formal schooling.
Main data source: UNESCO Institute for Statistics.
For some countries, data received directly from national counterparts.