Indicator full name: Road traffic accidents with injury per 100 000
Unit: accidents per 100 000 population
- Country (COUNTRY)
- Supranational group of countries (COUNTRY_GRP)
- Sex (SEX)
- Year of measure (YEAR)
Years data is available: 1970—2016
Last updated: 31 January 2018
- San Marino
- WHO European Region
- Members of the European Union
- Members of the EU before May 2004 (EU15)
- Members of the EU after May 2004 (EU13)
- Commonwealth of Independent States
- Central Asian Republics Information Network members (CARINFONET)
- South-eastern Europe Health Network members (SEEHN)
- Nordic countries
- Small countries
The following abbreviations are used in the indicator titles:
Indicator code: E110301.T This indicator shares the definition with the parent indicator \"Number of road traffic accidents with injury\".
Self-explanatory. See also WHO indicator no. 175701.
From 2002 the data source is the ECE, Statistics of Road Traffic Accidents in Europe, ECE, Geneva._
1993 deaths are counted 30 days after accidents.
Source: Direccion General de Trafico. Boletin Informativo. Accidentes