Indicator full name: Incidence of Haemophilus influenzae type b invasive disease per 100 000
Unit: cases per 100 000 population
- Country/Area (COUNTRY/AREA)
- Supranational group of countries (COUNTRY_GRP)
- Sex (SEX)
- Year of measure (YEAR)
Years data is available: 1990—2009
Last updated: 01 September 2022
- WHO European Region
- Members of the European Union
- Members of the EU before May 2004 (EU15)
- Members of the EU after May 2004 (EU13)
- Commonwealth of Independent States
- Central Asian Republics Information Network members (CARINFONET)
- South-eastern Europe Health Network members (SEEHN)
- Nordic countries
- Small countries
The following abbreviations are used in the indicator titles:
Indicator code: E040316.T This indicator shares the definition with the parent indicator \"Number of new Haemophilus influenzae type b invasive disease cases\".
Self explanatory. ICD-9: 3200. ICD-10: G00.0.
Data from existing national notification systems are reported at least annually to the corresponding Communicable Diseases unit of WHO/EURO.