Indicator full name: Number of new hepatitis A cases
Unit: number of cases
- Country/Area (COUNTRY/AREA)
- Supranational group of countries (COUNTRY_GRP)
- Sex (SEX)
- Year of measure (YEAR)
Years data is available: 1985—2012
Last updated: 04 October 2023
- WHO European Region
- Members of the European Union
- Members of the EU before May 2004 (EU15)
- Members of the EU after May 2004 (EU13)
- Members of the EU before Feb 2020
- Commonwealth of Independent States
- Central Asian Republics Information Network members (CARINFONET)
- South-eastern Europe Health Network members (SEEHN)
- Nordic countries
- Small countries
- Western Balkans
The following abbreviations are used in the indicator titles:
Indicator code: E045311.T
See 045310 above. ICD-9: 070.0, 070.1; ICD-10: B15._
Inspection of the Ministry of the French Community Government.
Remarks: These data only refer to cases that occurred in the Flemish and Walloon Region. Data of the
Brussels Capital Region are not available. (The Brussels Capital Region has approximately 950 000
inhabitants, which is about 10% of the Belgian population). Because of a serious underreporting,
this number is an underestimation.
Number of individually reported hepatitis A cases, diagnosed during the given calendar year.
Source State Serum Institute.
Source: Ministry of Health
communicable diseases in Slovenia).