Indicator full name: Incidence of malaria per 100 000
Unit: cases per 100 000 population
- Country (COUNTRY)
- Supranational group of countries (COUNTRY_GRP)
- Sex (SEX)
- Year of measure (YEAR)
Years data is available: 1971—2014
Last updated: 31 January 2018
- WHO European Region
- Members of the European Union
- Members of the EU before May 2004 (EU15)
- Members of the EU after May 2004 (EU13)
- Commonwealth of Independent States
- Central Asian Republics Information Network members (CARINFONET)
- South-eastern Europe Health Network members (SEEHN)
- Nordic countries
- Small countries
The following abbreviations are used in the indicator titles:
Indicator code: E050112.T This indicator shares the definition with the parent indicator \"Number of new malaria cases\".
Both indigenous and imported cases are included. ICD-9: 084; ICD-10: B50-B54._
Inspection of the Ministry of the French Community Government.
Remark: These data only refer to cases that occurred in the Flemish and Walloon Region. Data of the
Brussels Capital Region are not available. (The Brussels Capital Region has approximately 950 000
inhabitants, which is about 10% of the Belgian population). Because of a serious underreporting,
this number is an underestimation.
Source: Ministry of Health
communicable diseases in Slovenia).
Obligatory Declaration Disease (ODD).
Source: Ministerio de Sanidad y Consumo. Centro Nacional de Epidimiologia.