Indicator full name: Number of new gonococcal infection cases
Unit: number of cases
- Country (COUNTRY)
- Supranational group of countries (COUNTRY_GRP)
- Sex (SEX)
- Year of measure (YEAR)
Years data is available: 1970—2013
Last updated: 22 September 2016
- Members of the EU after May 2004 (EU13)
- Commonwealth of Independent States
- Central Asian Republics Information Network members (CARINFONET)
- South-eastern Europe Health Network members (SEEHN)
- Nordic countries
The following abbreviations are used in the indicator titles:
Indicator code: E045322.T
Self-explanatory. ICD-9: 098; ICD-10: A54._
Inspection of the Ministry of the French Community Government.
Remark: These data only refer to cases that occurred in the Flemish and Walloon Region. Data of the
Brussels Capital Region are not available. (The Brussels Capital Region has approximately 950 000
inhabitants, which is about 10% of the Belgian population.) Because of a serious underreporting,
this number is an underestimation.
System of Obligatory Declaration Disease (ODD).
Source: Ministerio de Sanidad y Consumo. Centro Nacional de Epidemiologia