Indicator full name: Incidence of viral hepatitis A per 100 000
Unit: cases per 100 000 population
- Country (COUNTRY)
- Supranational group of countries (COUNTRY_GRP)
- Sex (SEX)
- Year of measure (YEAR)
Years data is available: 1985—2012
Last updated: 22 September 2016
- WHO European Region
- Members of the European Union
- Members of the EU before May 2004 (EU15)
- Members of the EU after May 2004 (EU13)
- Commonwealth of Independent States
- Central Asian Republics Information Network members (CARINFONET)
- South-eastern Europe Health Network members (SEEHN)
- Nordic countries
- Small countries
The following abbreviations are used in the indicator titles:
Indicator code: E040311.T This indicator shares the definition with the parent indicator \"Number of new hepatitis A cases\".
See 045310 above. ICD-9: 070.0, 070.1; ICD-10: B15._
Inspection of the Ministry of the French Community Government.
Remarks: These data only refer to cases that occurred in the Flemish and Walloon Region. Data of the
Brussels Capital Region are not available. (The Brussels Capital Region has approximately 950 000
inhabitants, which is about 10% of the Belgian population). Because of a serious underreporting,
this number is an underestimation.
Number of individually reported hepatitis A cases, diagnosed during the given calendar year.
Source State Serum Institute.
Source: Ministry of Health
communicable diseases in Slovenia).