Indicator full name: Number of new measles cases
Unit: number of cases
- Country/Area (COUNTRY/AREA)
- Supranational group of countries (COUNTRY_GRP)
- Sex (SEX)
- Year of measure (YEAR)
Years data is available: 1974—2020
Last updated: 01 September 2022
- WHO European Region
- Members of the European Union
- Members of the EU before May 2004 (EU15)
- Members of the EU after May 2004 (EU13)
- Commonwealth of Independent States
- Central Asian Republics Information Network members (CARINFONET)
- South-eastern Europe Health Network members (SEEHN)
- Nordic countries
- Small countries
The following abbreviations are used in the indicator titles:
Indicator code: E050101.T
Self-explanatory. ICD-9: 055; ICD-10: B05. Data are available from the CD Unit at WHO/EURO.
Data come from the Epidemiological Surveillance System of Obligatory Declaration Disease (ODD).
Source: Ministerio de Sanidad y Consumo. Centro Nacional de Epidemiología
Source: Swedish Institutes for Infectious Disease Control.