Indicator full name: Bronchitis/emphysema/asthma, all ages, per 100 000, males (age-standardized death rate)
Unit: deaths per 100 000
- Country/Area (COUNTRY/AREA)
- Supranational group of countries (COUNTRY_GRP)
- Sex (SEX)
- Year of measure (YEAR)
Years data is available: 1968—2019
Last updated: 22 November 2021
- WHO European Region
- Members of the European Union
- Members of the EU before May 2004 (EU15)
- Members of the EU after May 2004 (EU13)
- Commonwealth of Independent States
- Central Asian Republics Information Network members (CARINFONET)
- South-eastern Europe Health Network members (SEEHN)
- Nordic countries
- Small countries
The following abbreviations are used in the indicator titles:
Indicator code: E990201.M This indicator shares the definition with the parent indicator \"SDR, bronchitis/emphysema/asthma, all ages, per 100 000\".
SDR is the age-standardized death rate calculated using the direct method, i.e. represents what the crude rate would have been if the population had the same age distribution as the standardEuropean population. ICD-10 code: J40-J46. ICD-9 codes: 490-493; BTL: 323.
Warning! ICD-9 and ICD-10 codes may cover slightly different sets of specific diseases for this indicator, depending also on national coding practices. Therefore, trends for this indicator have to be interpreted with caution, as observed changes may be not the real ones but due to the transition to another ICD version.