Full name: % population with homes connected to water supply system, rural
- Supranational group of countries
- Year of measure
Years data is available: 1990—2015
Last updated: 22 September 2016
- San Marino
- WHO European Region
- Members of the European Union
- Members of the European Union before May 2004
- Members of the European Union after May 2004
- Commonwealth of Independent States
- Central Asian Republics Health Information Network members (CARINFONET)
- South-eastern Europe Health Network members (SEEHN)
- Nordic countries
- Small countries
The following abbreviations are used in the indicator titles:
Indicator code: E992003.T This indicator shares the definition with the parent indicator \"% population with homes connected to water supply system\".
Data taken from WHO/UNICEF Joint Monitoring Programme on Water Supply and Sanitation publication \"Progress on sanitation and drinking-water – 2010 Update\", available from http://www.who.int/water_sanitation_health/en/.
Data refers to % of population with piped water on premises.
Note: Every time a new WHO/UNICEF Joint Monitoring Programme on Water Supply and Sanitation report comes out, it supersedes all previous reports and the data contained therein. Hence the new time series is the most accurate and updated one and they should not be mixed with the previous ones.