Indicator full name: Number of people killed or injured in road traffic accidents
Unit: number of deaths
- Country (COUNTRY)
- Supranational group of countries (COUNTRY_GRP)
- Sex (SEX)
- Year of measure (YEAR)
Years data is available: 1970—2018
Last updated: 06 September 2020
- Members of the European Union
- Members of the EU before May 2004 (EU15)
- Members of the EU after May 2004 (EU13)
- Commonwealth of Independent States
- Central Asian Republics Information Network members (CARINFONET)
- South-eastern Europe Health Network members (SEEHN)
- Nordic countries
The following abbreviations are used in the indicator titles:
Indicator code: E115302.T
Self-explanatory. See also WHO indicator no. 175701.
From 2002 the data source is the ECE, Statistics of Road Traffic Accidents in Europe, ECE, Geneva_
accidents in town). Since 1993 deaths are counted 30 days after accidents.
Source: Direccion General de Trafico. Boletin Informativo. Accidentes.