Full name: People killed or injured in road traffic accidents per 100 000
Unit: deaths per 100 000
- Supranational group of countries
- Year of measure
Years data is available: 1970—2011
Last updated: 22 September 2016
- San Marino
- WHO European Region
- Members of the European Union
- Members of the European Union before May 2004
- Members of the European Union after May 2004
- Commonwealth of Independent States
- Central Asian Republics Health Information Network members (CARINFONET)
- South-eastern Europe Health Network members (SEEHN)
- Nordic countries
- Small countries
The following abbreviations are used in the indicator titles:
Indicator code: E110302.T This indicator shares the definition with the parent indicator \"Number of people killed or injured in road traffic accidents\".
Self-explanatory. See also WHO indicator no. 175701.
From 2002 the data source is the ECE, Statistics of Road Traffic Accidents in Europe, ECE, Geneva_
accidents in town). Since 1993 deaths are counted 30 days after accidents.
Source: Direccion General de Trafico. Boletin Informativo. Accidentes.