Full name: Incidence of tuberculosis per 100 000
Unit: cases per 100 000 population
- Country (COUNTRY)
- Supranational group of countries (COUNTRY_GRP)
- Sex (SEX)
- Year of measure (YEAR)
Years data is available: 1980—2015
Last updated: 14 September 2017
- WHO European Region
- Members of the European Union
- Members of the European Union before May 2004
- Members of the European Union after May 2004
- Commonwealth of Independent States
- Central Asian Republics Health Information Network members (CARINFONET)
- South-eastern Europe Health Network members (SEEHN)
- Nordic countries
- Small countries
The following abbreviations are used in the indicator titles:
Indicator code: E040301.T This indicator shares the definition with the parent indicator \"Number of new tuberculosis cases\".
Number of newly diagnosed tuberculosis cases, all forms (ICD-9:010-018; ICD-10: A15-A19) during the given calendar year. Data are already available for most countries as they are reported annually to WHO by national counterparts for communicable diseases.
Note: The definition has been modified in June 2001 version of HFA DB. Now, relapses are included in the incidence figures (before relapses were
excluded). All historical data have been modified accordingly using available data collected by the Communicable Disease unit of WHO/EURO.